Funny One Liner:
"Five days until the US Congress' 2010 mid-term elections, and the Donkey's best last chance appears on a satire news show. These are the politics of the world's
superpower." ~ Yasha Harari
10. You know the Democrats are in trouble when they have to put the President on The Daily Show, in order to get the ignorant vote out on Election Day.
9. Q: Why did the President cross the road? A: It was easier than crossing Jon Stewart on The Daily Show.
8. Q: Why do more Americans get their news from The Daily Show than any 'real' news media? A: Because they're smart enough to realize that politics is a joke.
7. Q: What's the difference between President Obama lobbying for votes on The Daily Show and the actual Election? A: The Daily Show is over in one hour, and it usually
leaves you laughing.
6. An Independent candidate, a Communist candidate and a Green candidate walk onto The Daily Show, and Jon Stewart says "Wrong joke."
5. This Election Day, Ralph Nader and Helen Thomas Want You to VOTE for HAMAS and Hizbollah.
4. If the Independent Party wins the majority in Congress, the votes will be recounted and re-checked until the 2010 Presidential Election.
3. If the Democrats keep the majority in Congress, America will keep owing more and more to foreign investors, and the price of Taco Bell meals will remain cheap.
2. If the GOP wins the majority back in Congress, America will spend the next two years stagnating, and still that will be an improvement over the current debt-letting,
unless of course you are a foreign investor in the US Dollar.
... and the #1 funny 2010 mid-term election joke is:
1. Q: How many votes will it take to save America this coming Election Day? A: Less than the number of dollars spent trying to get the vote out.