(^8 The Daily Dose Funny Video Clip! :^D
Hilarious Jimmy Kimmel Christmas Day Bomber Clip!
(^: More Hilarious Video Clips 8^D
8^D Hundreds More Funny Comedy Video Clips (^:
See also: Laughzilla
The X Dose - The Dirtiest Jokes
And: Oy Vey! Jewish Jokes, Comedy & Humor.
Laughzilla's Last Link! (Now Up Front!)
Team of Monkeys secure air travellers
"How fortuitous that the failed Christmas Day Bomber, Mr. Abdulmutallab, was stopped by none other than a flying Dutch man and filmmaker, Jasper Schuringa. What
comes around goes around. Mr. Van Gogh, of Mohammed cartoon fame, is avenged." ~ Yasha Harari
The Daily Dose Joke:
"Top Ten Failed Christmas Day Bomber Warnings"
10. When a suspected terrorist manages to board a plane with an explosive, the system has failed to tell other passengers to carry-on a spare clean pair of
9. When the father of a suspected al-Qaida terrorist warns the US State Department in Nigeria, you should not think this is another spam email scam.
8. If your name sounds like Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, expect a thorough search on international flights.
7. When President Obama says there was "no smoking gun" he forgot that the warning was about a bomb, not a gun.
6. When a rich, loner, Muslim student from Nigeria is despondent in his luxury London apartment, he probably has something pathetic to hide about his crotch.
5. Don't worry about being on a State Department terror watch list. They don't control the no-fly list.
4. When Secretary Napolitano says "the system worked", she forgot to add "except it totally failed."
3. When President Obama says "we dodged a bullet, but just barely" he forgot that it was a bomb attack.
2. When you board a plane with your 3-year-old and his twenty buckets of Play-Doh, expect the TSA to confiscate the "potential weapon" from said toddler.
... and the #1 Failed Christmas Day Bomber Warning:
1. When the US State Department knew a Christmas Day bomber would attack, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton figured it was another one of Bill Clinton's
runaway underpants gags.
Reference: Yasha Harari for The Daily Dose
Ten Jokes for your day: