Funny One Liner:
"Something tells me that the fish, wildlife and people who live by the Gulf of Mexico will not be celebrating the 2010 World Oceans Day. In fact, they are probably all
slick to their stomachs, while the disaster spills over into the forseeable future." ~ Yasha Harari
10. President Obama and BP CEO Tony Hayward have this in common: They can't tell the Oil Spill from the Tar Balls.
9. For whom do you feel worse: The lifeforms being destroyed by the BP oil spill, or the anti-oil-drilling eco-extremists who believed Obama would champion protection of
8. Obama, having exempted dozens of deep sea drilling projects since the Gulf of Mexico BP oil spill disaster, has apparently adopted Sarah Palin's policy on oil
exploration: Drill Baby Drill. And, he has evolved it further. Now it's Spill, Baby, Spill.
7. BP: Bad Petroleum.
6. The lives destroyed by the Gulf of Mexico BP oil spill and the White House's impotent leadership will tell you ... when it comes to Transforming America ... Obama has
delivered Change We Can Believe In.
5. Obama's new political campaign slogan: Destroy the Gulf of Mexico and pass the buck? YES WE CAN!
4. President Obama, who has long boasted of wanting to drive forward with clean energy, is lifting a moratorium on deep sea drilling for oil, which was imposed following
the Gulf of Mexico oil spill disaster. Apparently he believes the only way to get more people to use clean energy is by providing more oil and destroying more of the
3. It takes a village to raise a child, and it takes an oil company and a lame US President to totally screw up the Gulf of Mexico.
2. Rather than working to fix the oil spill eco disaster, President Obama has been busy hosting dinners and a gala concert at the White House featuring Paul McCartney. Hey
Jude, what's the worry? Let it be. Now there are more blackbirds than ever, and the Yellow Submarine is obscured from the view of the Fool on the Hill.
... and the #1 funny Obama and BP oil spill joke is:
1. A message from BP to the affected Gulf of Mexico wildlife: If you can't stand the oil spill, get out of the water.