"Top 10 funny Iran and BP jokes" |
10. BP's CEO need not worry that he might be in trouble in the US and UK for some of his PR gaffes over the Gulf of Mexico oil spill disaster. Iran's Supreme Council has
promised him a job to misspeak for their oil interests.
9. BP's PR slogan for Summer 2010: At least we're not Iran.
8. The bad news is Iran is capable of increasing their oil output and making America more dependent on them. The good news is they won't pollute the Gulf of Mexico like
7. Detroit is promising new cars that run on water. The water is special. It's BP's own brand, from deep within the Gulf of Mexico.
6. BP announced that they have the power to control their Gulf of Mexico oil spill efforts and they have no plans to give them up. The White House, acting quickly,
announced their plan to do nothing and stay quiet.
5. President Ahmedinajad is denying that he's planning an gloat over the BP oil spill. Instead, he's planning to co-opt the American Left Wing's anti-drilling agenda.
4. Cut and Cap: The latest in BP's slick strategy slogans. Maybe they should focus on stopping the leaks, rather than coming up with fruitless catch phrases.
3. What a difference 2 years makes. In 2008, American conservatives like Sean Hannity were chanting 'Drill, baby, drill!'. In 2010, those same right-wingers are chanting
'Spill, baby, spill!".
2. BP executives claim that despite the massive damage caused by the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, the company will survive. That's like saying the bulldozer ran over your
house and obliterated it, but don't worry, the bulldozer will be just fine.
... and the #1 funny Iran and BP joke is:
1. Obama is denying reports today that he plans to take over the BP oil spill cleanup by force. He is still going to take it over, he just doesn't have any plans.
Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.