(^8 The Daily Dose Funny Video Clip! :^D
(: Greg Wood Performs Funny Illusions :D
(^: More Hilarious Video Clips 8^D
8^D Hundreds More Funny Comedy Video Clips (^:
See also: Laughzilla
The X Dose - The Dirtiest Jokes
And: Oy Vey! Jewish Jokes, Comedy & Humor.
Laughzilla's Last Link! (Now Up Front!)
Are they going up or down?
"An illusion's what you see when you look carefully." ~ Yasha Harari
The Daily Dose Joke:
"Funny Factoids and follow-up follies" |
10. In 2003, there were 86 days of below-freezing weather in Hell, Michigan. How many "when Hell freezes over" statements were nullified in that time?
9. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave. Which direction does Batman turn?
8. Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms every day. How many does Batman's Robin eat?
7. Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf under his cap to keep him cool. He changed it every 2 innings. How many rabbits could he feed in a regular 9-inning game?
6. Slugs have 4 noses and they move across the ground. How many barefisted slugs to the nose can you take before you hit the ground?
Q: What is the only letter in the alphabet that does not appear in the name of any of the United States?
4. There wasn't a single pony in the Pony Express, just horses. What animal was used in the Horse Express?
3. Honeybees have hair on their eyes. Does a Hare have honeybees on his eyes?
2. About 3000 years ago, most Egyptians died by the time they were 30. How many Egyptians lived until the age of 3000, about 30 years ago?
... and the #1 Funny Factoid and follow-up folly is:
1. At least One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television. How many televisions have appeared on Americans?
Source: Yasha Harari for The Daily Dose
Ten Jokes for your day: